Publications, Presentations, & Awards
- A. Yong, A Aktas, D. May, A. Endruweit, S. Lomov, S. Advani, P. Hubert, S. Abaimov, D. Abliz, I. Akhatov, M. Ali, S. Allaoui, T. Allen, D. Berg, S. Bickerton, B. Caglar, P. Causse, A. Chiminelli, S. Comas-Cardona, M. Danzi, J. Dittmann, C. Dransfeld, P. Ermanni, E. Fauster, A. George, et al., “Experimental Characterization of textile compaction response: a benchmark exercise,” Composites Part A, Vol. 142, March 2021, p. 106243.
- Lystrup, C., A. George, B. Zobell, K. Boster, C. Childs, H. Girod, D. Fullwood, “Optical measurement of voids in situ during infusion of carbon reinforcements,” Journal of Composite Materials, Vol. 55(6), March 2021, pp. 775-786.
- Sisodia, S., D. Bull, A. George, E. Gamstedt, M. Mavrogordato, D. Fullwood, M. Spearing, “The effects of voids in quasi-static indentation of resin-infused reinforced polymers,” Journal of Composite Materials, Vol. 53(28-30), December 2019, pp. 4399-4410.
- May, D., A Aktas, S. Advani, D. Berg, A. Endruweit, E. Fauster, S. Lomov, A. Long, P. Mitschang, S. Abaimov, D. Abliz, I. Akhatov, M. Ali, T. Allen, S. Bickerton, M. Bodaghi, B. Caglar, H. Caglar, A. Chiminelli, N. Correia, B. Cosson, M. Danzi, J. Dittmann, P. Ermanni, G. Francucci, A. George, et al., “In-plane permeability characterization of engineering textiles based on radial flow experiments: A benchmark exercise,” Composites Part A, Vol. 121, June 2019, pp. 100-114.
- A. George, P. Hannibal, M. Morgan, D. Hoagland, S. Stapleton, “Compressibility Measurement of Composite Reinforcements for Flow Simulation of Vacuum Infusion,” Polymer Composites, Vol. 40(3), March 2019, pp. 961-973.
- Hoagland, D., A. George, “Continuous permeability measurement during unidirectional vacuum infusion processing,” Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites, Vol. 36(22), November 2017, pp.1618-1622.
- Sisodia, S., S. Garcea, A. George, D. Fullwood, M. Spearing, E.K. Gamstedt, “High-resolution computed tomography in resin infused woven carbon fibre composites with voids,” Composites Science and Technology, Vol. 131, August 2016, pp. 12-21.